JOIN US IN-PERSON OR ONLINE!
We are now offering both online and in-person weekend services and we welcome you to worship with us in the environment that you are most comfortable. We are excited to be meeting in-person again and we invite you to view the details below to learn more about what to expect when you arrive.
LAKESIDE KIDS IN-PERSON PLAN!
We will begin providing Lakeside Kids and Nursery/Preschool services on Sunday, September 6.
If you feel more comfortable bringing your kids into the auditorium with you, we encourage you to bring a tablet or phone with headphones so your children can watch our Elementary or Preschool worship and teaching experiences during the service.
Here are some additional steps we are taking to keep our kids’ environments safe (and fun) for your family!
- All Kids environments will open 10 minutes before the service begins.
- Please pick up your children promptly after the service ends to ensure adequate sanitization time.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be limited to one parent per household to reduce traffic in the kids’ areas.
- Everyone entering the building will be temperature checked.
- Anyone with a 100.3 degree temperature or higher, or showing symptoms of sickness will be asked to worship with us online.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout all Lakeside Kids areas have been implemented. All kids’ areas and toys will be disinfected with Clorox-based solutions between each service to ensure the safest environment possible for your family.
- During this time, we will have reduced classroom capacities for all environments.
- All Lakeside Kids Dream Team members will wear masks at all times.
Are seating reservations required?
You will not need to reserve your seat. Seating will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Physical distanced seating is available in the auditorium with assistance by our ushers. In the event auditorium seating is filled, we will have additional seating available.
What sanitization measures will be in place?
Our team will frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we will sanitize the auditoriums between services. Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building. Water fountains, cafés, and coffee stations will not be available at this time. All seat-back materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
What about face coverings?
Face coverings will be made available for you as you walk in the door. In order to help facilitate a safe environment to worship, our staff and Dream Team will be wearing face coverings as they serve.
What if I am considered “high-risk”?
If you or someone in your family is considered “high-risk” for severe illness, we encourage you to continue worshiping with us online.
What if I don’t feel comfortable coming in person yet?
If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
- In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
For more information and updates follow us!
Prayer is our first response, not our last resort. We’re comforted and empowered knowing we serve a miracle-working God who is an ever-present help in times of trouble (Psalm 46:1). Ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes and show you how to pray for those on the front lines, at high risk, and in great need.
We’d love to pray for you and your needs. Ask for prayer, or text/call 407.614.3760 and our prayer team will pray for you specifically throughout the week.