Lakeside Kids offers a place where children from 1st through 5th grade can discover and develop a passion for God. Through worship, teaching, and a variety of fun activities, children are exposed to God’s Word and challenged to grow in their relationship with God!
We Want Your Kids To Love Church.
That’s why we are committed to creating safe and fun environments where your children are taught about the Bible and the love of Jesus through relevant, age-appropriate kids services. Our ultimate hope is to see a generation of children come to know God at an early age.
LAKESIDE KIDS IN-PERSON PLAN!
We will begin providing Lakeside Kids and Nursery/Preschool services on Sunday, September 6.
If you feel more comfortable bringing your kids into the auditorium with you, we encourage you to bring a tablet or phone with headphones so your children can watch our Elementary or Preschool worship and teaching experiences during the service.
Here are some additional steps we are taking to keep our kids’ environments safe (and fun) for your family!
- All Kids environments will open 10 minutes before the service begins.
- Please pick up your children promptly after the service ends to ensure adequate sanitization time.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be limited to one parent per household to reduce traffic in the kids’ areas.
- Everyone entering the building will be temperature checked.
- Anyone with a 100.3 degree temperature or higher, or showing symptoms of sickness will be asked to worship with us online.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout all Lakeside Kids areas have been implemented. All kids’ areas and toys will be disinfected with Clorox-based solutions between each service to ensure the safest environment possible for your family.
- During this time, we will have reduced classroom capacities for all environments.
- All Lakeside Kids Dream Team members will wear masks at all times.
Lakeside Kids Check-In is the first stop to participating in any Lakeside Kids classroom. Safety is the backbone of this ministry, so when families arrive for the first time, and subsequently thereafter, Lakeside Kids volunteers will register and issue coded labels for parents and their children. Children will not be allowed into a classroom without a label generated from the Check-In desk. Lakeside Kids Check-In ministry endeavors to provide a welcoming environment for children and their families.
We have two rooms for our Lakeside Babies. One room is for babies from ages 6 weeks to 12 months, and the second for 1 to 2-year-olds. We strive to win the confidence of every parent by caring for babies as if they were our own. During service we play, feed and change the children in our safe and relaxed classrooms.
Lakeside Minis class serves 2 and 3-year-old children. Gently introducing the teachings of the Bible, our goal is to care for the children of others as if they were our own, striving to achieve the comfort and confidence of every parent we meet.
Lakeside Jrs. is where the 4-year-olds and preschoolers are! Our focus is to care and introduce them to the Gospel, and demonstrating worship.
Our primary focus is to create a place where children, Kindergarten – 5th grade, learn to understand and defend their faith in Christ and earn parent confidence in our ministry.
One of the most exciting things a church can celebrate is when parents dedicate their precious children to the Lord. In I Samuel 1 we read of a mother who desperately cries out to God to have a child. God graciously answers her prayer and in turn, she dedicates him to the Lord for His service at a young age. Samuel grows up to be one of Israel’s greatest prophets. Today, we dedicate our children to the Lord in much the same way. To participate in our child dedication experience, we require that you attend the pre-child dedication class using the guide we have provided below. For further information call our office at (407) 614-3760 or email us at email@example.com.